Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson L380 resetter to reset Epson L380 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights problem condition on my Epson L380 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If your Epson L380 printer shows problem message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and your Epson L380 printer has red light blinking error: You need to download and reset your Epson L380 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter with WIC Reset Utility Tool (How to reset)
How to know Epson L380 printer’s waste counter overflow?
– Does Epson L380 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson L380 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson L380 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson L380 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pad to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, your Epson L380 will send you Warning message and refuse to function.
How you can know Epson L380 printer waste ink counter overflow
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson L380 printer which is responsible for absorbing, collecting, accommodating waste ink during the printing, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson L380 printer will stop working automatically.
1. If the printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an problem: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” or “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. Your Epson printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show problem message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson L380 Waste ink Counter overflow means that counters values are more than 100%.
Reset your Epson L380 printer by WIC Reset Tool
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] and also by direct link below:
Step 2: Purchasing (Reset Key)
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson L380 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is ready for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How you can reset your Epson L380 computer printer with Epson adjustment program
Reset Epson L380 printer by Epson adjustment program is very easy. You can reset your Epson L380 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson L380 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Cancel all printing job
+ Connect Epson L380 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You can not reset Epson L380 with WIFI and also LAN network)
+ Some printer you need to Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, setup then run WIC Reset Utility program
Reset Epson L380 printer:
+ Select Epson L380 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson L380 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson L380 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full instruction here:
+ Watch video how to reset your Epson L380 printer with WicReset Tools here
+ Read how to reset Epson L380 printer with WicReset Tool by here
If you don’t know what is Epson L380 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here
If you have any question, please [Click here] to visit F.A.Q page and also you can contact us
Have a nice day!