Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson L556 resetter to reset Epson L556 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights error condition on my Epson L556 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If your Epson L556 printer appears error message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and your Epson L556 printer has red light blinking problem: You need to download and reset Epson L556 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter with Epson L556 Resetter (How to reset)
Epson L556 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter error and solution
– Does Epson L556 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson L556 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson L556 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson L556 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pads to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, your Epson L556 will send you Warning alert and refuse to function.
How to recognise Epson L556 printer waste ink counter overflow
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson L556 printer which is responsible for absorbing, collecting, accommodating unused ink during the printer is working, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson L556 printer will stop working immediately.
1. If your Epson L556 printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an problem: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” or “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. Your Epson printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show error message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson L556 Waste ink Counter overflow means that counters values are more than 100%.
You can reset Epson L556 printer with WIC Reset Utility
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] or by direct link below:
Step 2: Get WIC Reset Key
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson L556 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is ready for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How to reset Epson L556 printing device with Epson adjustment program
Reset Epson L556 printer by Epson adjustment program is very simple. You can reset your Epson L556 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson L556 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Close all printing job
+ Connect Epson L556 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You cannot reset Epson L556 with WIFI and also LAN network)
+ Some printer you need to Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, install then open WIC Reset Utility tool
Reset Epson L556 printer:
+ Select Epson L556 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson L556 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson L556 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full guide here:
If you don’t know what is Epson L556 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here
Glad to meet you!