Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson XP-241 resetter to reset Epson XP-241 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights error condition on my Epson XP-241 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If Epson XP-241 printer appears problem message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and Epson XP-241 printer has red light blinking problem: You should be download and reset Epson XP-241 printer Waste Ink Counter with Epson XP-241 Resetter (How to reset)
Epson XP-241 printer Waste Ink Counter overflow error and how to repair that
– Does Epson XP-241 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson XP-241 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson XP-241 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson XP-241 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pads to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, your Epson XP-241 will send you Warning message and refuse to function.
What is Epson XP-241 printer Waste Ink Counter Overflow error
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson XP-241 printer which is responsible for absorbing, collecting, accommodating waste ink during the printing, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson XP-241 printer will stop working immediately.
1. If your Epson printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an error: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” and also “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. Your Epson printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show error message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson XP-241 Waste ink Counter overflow means that counters values are more than 100%.
You can reset your Epson XP-241 printer with WIC Reset Utility
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] or by direct link below:
Step 2: Purchasing (Reset Key)
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson XP-241 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is available for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How to reset your Epson XP-241 printing device with Epson adjustment program
Reset Epson XP-241 printer by Epson adjustment program is quite easy. You can easy reset your Epson XP-241 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson XP-241 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Cancel all printing job
+ Connect Epson XP-241 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You cannot reset Epson XP-241 with WIFI or LAN network)
+ Some printer you have to Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, install then run WIC Reset Utility program
Reset Epson XP-241 printer:
+ Select Epson XP-241 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson XP-241 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson XP-241 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full guide here:
If you don’t know what is Epson XP-241 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here
Glad to meet you!