Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson WF-3730 resetter to reset Epson WF-3730 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights error condition on my Epson WF-3730 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If Epson WF-3730 printer appears problem message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and Epson WF-3730 printer has red light blinking problem: You have to download and reset Epson WF-3730 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter with WIC Reset Utility Tool (How to reset)
How to know Epson WF-3730 printer’s waste counter overflow?
– Does Epson WF-3730 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson WF-3730 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson WF-3730 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson WF-3730 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pads to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, Epson WF-3730 will send you Warning message and refuse to function.
What is Epson WF-3730 printer Waste Ink Counter Overflow error
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson WF-3730 printer which is responsible for absorbing, collecting, accommodating unused ink during the printer is working, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson WF-3730 printer will stop working instantly.
1. If your Epson printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an error: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” and also “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. The printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show problem message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson WF-3730 Waste ink Counter overflow means one of counters values are more than 100%.
Reset your Epson WF-3730 printer by WIC Reset Tool
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] and also by direct link below:
Step 2: Get WIC Reset Key
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson WF-3730 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is ready for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How you can reset your Epson WF-3730 printer with Epson adjustment program
Reset Epson WF-3730 printer by Epson adjustment program is very easy. You can reset your Epson WF-3730 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson WF-3730 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Close all printing job
+ Connect Epson WF-3730 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You can’t reset Epson WF-3730 with WIFI or LAN network)
+ Some printer you need to Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, setup then run WIC Reset Utility tool
Reset Epson WF-3730 printer:
+ Select Epson WF-3730 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson WF-3730 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson WF-3730 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full instruction here:
+ Watch video how to reset your Epson WF-3730 printer with WicReset Tools here
+ Read how to reset Epson WF-3730 printer with WicReset Tool by here
If you don’t know what is Epson WF-3730 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here
If you have any question, please [Click here] to visit F.A.Q page or you can contact us
Thanks for reading