Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson PM-G820 resetter to reset Epson PM-G820 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights error condition on my Epson PM-G820 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If your Epson PM-G820 printer shows error message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and Epson PM-G820 printer has red light blinking error: You need to download and reset your Epson PM-G820 printer Waste Ink Counter with Epson PM-G820 Resetter (How to reset)
How to know Epson PM-G820 printer’s waste ink counter overflow?
– Does Epson PM-G820 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson PM-G820 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson PM-G820 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson PM-G820 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pads to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, the Epson printer will send you Warning alert and refuse to function.
What is Epson PM-G820 printer Waste Ink Counter Overflow error
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson PM-G820 printer which is responsible for absorbing, receiving, accommodating unused ink during the printing, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson PM-G820 printer will stop printing automatically.
1. If your printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an error: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” and also “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. Your Epson PM-G820 printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show error message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson PM-G820 Waste ink Counter overflow means one of counters values are more than 100%.
Cheap way to make your printer work again
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] or by direct link below:
Step 2: Get WIC Reset Key
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson PM-G820 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is available for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How to reset Epson PM-G820 printer with WIC Reset Utility
Reset Epson PM-G820 printer by Epson adjustment program is very easy. You can easy reset your Epson PM-G820 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson PM-G820 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Cancel all printing job
+ Connect Epson PM-G820 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You cannot reset Epson PM-G820 with WIFI and also LAN network)
+ Some printer you have to Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, setup then open WIC Reset Utility program
Reset Epson PM-G820 printer:
+ Select Epson PM-G820 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson PM-G820 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson PM-G820 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full guide here:
If you don’t know what is Epson PM-G820 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here
Glad to meet you!