Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson L3168 resetter to reset Epson L3168 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights problem condition on my Epson L3168 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If your Epson L3168 printer appears problem message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and your Epson L3168 printer has red light blinking problem: You have to download and reset Epson L3168 printer Waste Ink Counter with WIC Reset Utility Tool (How to reset)
Epson L3168 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter error and solution
– Does Epson L3168 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson L3168 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson L3168 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson L3168 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pads to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, your Epson L3168 will send you Warning message and refuse to function.
How to know Epson L3168 printer waste ink pad counter overflow
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson L3168 printer which is responsible for absorbing, collecting, accommodating unused ink during the printing, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson L3168 printer will stop printing immediately.
1. If your Epson printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an error: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” and also “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. Your Epson L3168 printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show problem message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson L3168 Waste ink Counter overflow means one of counters values are more than 100%.
You can reset Epson L3168 printer with WIC Reset Utility
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] or by direct link below:
Step 2: Purchasing (Reset Key)
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson L3168 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is ready for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How you can reset your Epson L3168 printing device with Epson adjustment program
Reset Epson L3168 printer by Epson adjustment program is quite easy. You can easy reset your Epson L3168 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson L3168 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Close all printing job
+ Connect Epson L3168 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You can’t reset Epson L3168 with WIFI or LAN network)
+ Some printer you should be Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, setup then open WIC Reset Utility tool
Reset Epson L3168 printer:
+ Select Epson L3168 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson L3168 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson L3168 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full guide here:
If you don’t know what is Epson L3168 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here
Thanks for reading