Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson M1120 resetter to reset Epson M1120 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights problem condition on my Epson M1120 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If Epson M1120 printer appears problem message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and your Epson M1120 printer has red light blinking problem: You need to download and reset your Epson M1120 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter with WIC Reset Utility Tool (How to reset)
How to know Epson M1120 printer’s waste ink pad counter overflow?
– Does Epson M1120 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson M1120 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson M1120 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson M1120 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pad to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, your Epson M1120 will send you Warning alert and refuse to function.
How you can know Epson M1120 printer waste ink counter overflow
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson M1120 printer which is responsible for absorbing, receiving, accommodating waste ink during the printing, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson M1120 printer will stop printing immediately.
1. If the printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an error: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” or “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. Your Epson M1120 printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show error message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson M1120 Waste ink Counter overflow means one of counters values are more than 100%.
Here’s how to repair Epson M1120 printer Waste Ink Pads Couter Overflow
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] and also by direct link below:
Step 2: Purchasing (Reset Key)
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson M1120 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is ready for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How to reset Epson M1120 computer printer with WIC Reset Utility
Reset Epson M1120 printer by Epson adjustment program is very simple. You can easy reset your Epson M1120 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson M1120 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Cancel all printing job
+ Connect Epson M1120 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You cannot reset Epson M1120 with WIFI or LAN network)
+ Some printer you have to Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, install then run WIC Reset Utility tool
Reset Epson M1120 printer:
+ Select Epson M1120 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson M1120 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson M1120 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full guide here:
If you don’t know what is Epson M1120 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here
Thanks for reading