Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson L386 resetter to reset Epson L386 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights problem condition on my Epson L386 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If Epson L386 printer appears error message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and Epson L386 printer has red light blinking problem: You need to download and reset Epson L386 printer Waste Ink Counter with WIC Reset Utility Tool (How to reset)
How to know Epson L386 printer’s waste ink pad counter overflow?
– Does Epson L386 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson L386 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson L386 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson L386 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pad to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, Epson L386 will send you Warning alert and refuse to function.
How you can recognise Epson L386 printer waste counter overflow
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson L386 printer which is responsible for absorbing, receiving, accommodating waste ink during the printing, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson L386 printer will stop working automatically.
1. If your Epson printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an problem: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” or “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. Your Epson printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show error message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson L386 Waste ink Counter overflow means that counters values are more than 100%.
Here’s how to solve Epson L386 printer Waste Ink Pads Couter Overflow
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] or by direct link below:
Step 2: Get WIC Reset Key
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson L386 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is available for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How you can reset your Epson L386 printing device with Epson adjustment program
Reset Epson L386 printer by Epson adjustment program is really easy. You can easy reset your Epson L386 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson L386 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Close all printing job
+ Connect Epson L386 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You can not reset Epson L386 with WIFI and also LAN network)
+ Some printer you should be Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, setup then run WIC Reset Utility program
Reset Epson L386 printer:
+ Select Epson L386 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson L386 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson L386 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full guide here:
If you don’t know what is Epson L386 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here
Thanks for reading