Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson XP-343 resetter to reset Epson XP-343 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights error condition on my Epson XP-343 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If Epson XP-343 printer appears error message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and your Epson XP-343 printer has red light blinking problem: You have to download and reset Epson XP-343 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter with Epson XP-343 Resetter (How to reset)
How to know Epson XP-343 printer’s waste ink counter overflow?
– Does Epson XP-343 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson XP-343 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson XP-343 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson XP-343 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pads to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, your Epson XP-343 will send you Warning alert and refuse to function.
What is Epson XP-343 printer Waste Ink Counter Overflow problem
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson XP-343 printer which is responsible for absorbing, collecting, accommodating waste ink during the printer is working, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson XP-343 printer will stop working instantly.
1. If your Epson XP-343 printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an error: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” and also “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. Your Epson printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show error message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson XP-343 Waste ink Counter overflow means that counters values are more than 100%.
Cheap way to make your printer work again
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] or by direct link below:
Step 2: Get WIC Reset Key
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson XP-343 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is available for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How to reset your Epson XP-343 computer printer with Epson adjustment program
Reset Epson XP-343 printer by Epson adjustment program is really easy. You can easy reset your Epson XP-343 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson XP-343 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Cancel all printing job
+ Connect Epson XP-343 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You cannot reset Epson XP-343 with WIFI and also LAN network)
+ Some printer you need to Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, setup then run WIC Reset Utility tool
Reset Epson XP-343 printer:
+ Select Epson XP-343 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson XP-343 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson XP-343 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full guide here:
If you don’t know what is Epson XP-343 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here
Thanks for reading