Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson L3070 resetter to reset Epson L3070 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights error condition on my Epson L3070 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If your Epson L3070 printer appears problem message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and your Epson L3070 printer has red light blinking error: You should be download and reset your Epson L3070 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter with WIC Reset Utility Tool (How to reset)
Epson L3070 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter overflow error and how to fix that
– Does Epson L3070 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson L3070 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson L3070 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson L3070 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pads to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, the Epson printer will send you Warning alert and refuse to function.
How you can recognise Epson L3070 printer waste ink counter overflow
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson L3070 printer which is responsible for absorbing, receiving, accommodating waste ink during the printer is working, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson L3070 printer will stop working immediately.
1. If your Epson printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an problem: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” and also “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. Your Epson printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show error message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson L3070 Waste ink Counter overflow means that counters values are more than 100%.
Reset your Epson L3070 printer by WIC Reset Tool
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] and also by direct link below:
Step 2: Purchasing (Reset Key)
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson L3070 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is ready for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How to reset your Epson L3070 computer printer with Epson adjustment program
Reset Epson L3070 printer by Epson adjustment program is quite easy. You can easy reset your Epson L3070 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson L3070 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Close all printing job
+ Connect Epson L3070 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You cannot reset Epson L3070 with WIFI or LAN network)
+ Some printer you should be Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, setup then open WIC Reset Utility tool
Reset Epson L3070 printer:
+ Select Epson L3070 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson L3070 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson L3070 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full guide here:
If you don’t know what is Epson L3070 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here
Glad to meet you!