Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson ET-2500 resetter to reset Epson ET-2500 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights problem condition on my Epson ET-2500 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If Epson ET-2500 printer shows problem message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and Epson ET-2500 printer has red light blinking problem: You should be download and reset Epson ET-2500 printer Waste Ink Counter with Epson ET-2500 Resetter (How to reset)
How to know Epson ET-2500 printer’s waste ink counter overflow?
– Does Epson ET-2500 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson ET-2500 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson ET-2500 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson ET-2500 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pads to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, your Epson ET-2500 will send you Warning message and refuse to function.
What is Epson ET-2500 printer Waste Ink Counter Overflow problem
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson ET-2500 printer which is responsible for absorbing, collecting, accommodating unused ink during the printer is working, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson ET-2500 printer will stop working automatically.
1. If your Epson printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an error: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” or “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. The printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show error message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson ET-2500 Waste ink Counter overflow means that counters values are more than 100%.
You can reset Epson ET-2500 printer with WIC Reset Utility
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] or by direct link below:
Step 2: Get WIC Reset Key
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson ET-2500 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is available for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How you can reset Epson ET-2500 printing device with Epson adjustment program
Reset Epson ET-2500 printer by Epson adjustment program is very simple. You can easy reset your Epson ET-2500 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson ET-2500 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Cancel all printing job
+ Connect Epson ET-2500 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You cannot reset Epson ET-2500 with WIFI or LAN network)
+ Some printer you have to Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, install then run WIC Reset Utility program
Reset Epson ET-2500 printer:
+ Select Epson ET-2500 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson ET-2500 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson ET-2500 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full instruction here:
If you don’t know what is Epson ET-2500 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here