Question: How to fix Epson Error Code W-12? – Most of users who use the printing device Epson Printer need the assistance when the have errors. Epson Error Code W-12 is not a special situation so you need to follow the blog steps or get in touch with the technicians at Epson Tech Support.
Nowadays, the Epson Printers are worldwide and freely used by many people from different countries because of its advanced printing function. However, when you are using printer, you have an error code and you don’t know how to fix this. One of them is W-12, this is a consequence of machine ink cartridges not realized on the LCD screen.
How to fix Epson Printer Error Code W-12?
Step 1: Replace the ink cartridges
If ink cartridge is low, your printer device and its software will sent sign to inform about this problem. In case the ink cartridge is damaged, you will receive a message on the Epson printer’s LCD screen say that they have to replace it and perform the normal task of print, cop and scan.
Step 2: Remove and install Cartridges
– Before you start the process, don’t forget to replace the cartridge. You have to install right cartridges replacing for old one. In addition, the users mustn’t open the ink cartridge packages until they are ready to use
– Put the device on and check the cartridge again
– Next, press the start button and click the “Setup” icon
– Choose the types of ink cartridges by choosing the “left and right” arrow and push the start button.
– Open the scanner device and the cartridge cover
– Press ink cartridge a few times then lift in a straight position to remove carefully
– Shake the ink cartridge at least five times
– Remove the ink cartridge from the purchase package
– Insert a new one from the holder and then turn it down
– Once the cartridge is replaced, you have to close its cover and push it down
– Now put the START button on to fill the ink
– When you found ink replacement message on the LCD screen, begin it again.
I hope that all the problems will be solved then, yet you can contact us for detail because of any issues
Contact us to solve all types of Epson printer issues.