Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson XP-802 resetter to reset Epson XP-802 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights problem condition on my Epson XP-802 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If your Epson XP-802 printer appears error message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and your Epson XP-802 printer has red light blinking error: You should be download and reset Epson XP-802 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter with Epson XP-802 Resetter (How to reset)
How to know Epson XP-802 printer’s waste ink counter overflow?
– Does Epson XP-802 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson XP-802 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson XP-802 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson XP-802 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pads to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, Epson XP-802 will send you Warning message and refuse to function.
How to know Epson XP-802 printer waste ink pad counter overflow
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson XP-802 printer which is responsible for absorbing, collecting, accommodating waste ink during the printer is working, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson XP-802 printer will stop printing immediately.
1. If your printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an error: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” and also “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. Your Epson printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show error message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson XP-802 Waste ink Counter overflow means one of counters values are more than 100%.
WIC Rest Utility Tool can fix your printer
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] or by direct link below:
Step 2: Get WIC Reset Key
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson XP-802 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is available for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How you can reset Epson XP-802 printer with WIC Reset Utility
Reset Epson XP-802 printer by Epson adjustment program is quite easy. You can easy reset your Epson XP-802 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson XP-802 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Close all printing job
+ Connect Epson XP-802 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You cannot reset Epson XP-802 with WIFI and also LAN network)
+ Some printer you need to Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, setup then open WIC Reset Utility program
Reset Epson XP-802 printer:
+ Select Epson XP-802 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson XP-802 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson XP-802 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full guide here:
If you don’t know what is Epson XP-802 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here
Hope this article helpful for you!