Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson XP-342 resetter to reset Epson XP-342 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights error condition on my Epson XP-342 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If your Epson XP-342 printer appears problem message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and Epson XP-342 printer has red light blinking error: You need to download and reset Epson XP-342 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter with WIC Reset Utility Tool (How to reset)
How to know Epson XP-342 printer’s waste ink pad counter overflow?
– Does Epson XP-342 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson XP-342 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson XP-342 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson XP-342 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pads to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, Epson XP-342 will send you Warning alert and refuse to function.
What is Epson XP-342 printer Waste Ink Counter Overflow error
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson XP-342 printer which is responsible for absorbing, collecting, accommodating unused ink during the printing, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson XP-342 printer will stop printing instantly.
1. If your printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an problem: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” or “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. The printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show problem message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson XP-342 Waste ink Counter overflow means that counters values are more than 100%.
WIC Rest Utility Tool can fix your printer
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] or by direct link below:
Step 2: Get WIC Reset Key
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson XP-342 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is available for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How to reset Epson XP-342 printing device with WIC Reset Utility
Reset Epson XP-342 printer by Epson adjustment program is really easy. You can easy reset your Epson XP-342 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson XP-342 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Close all printing job
+ Connect Epson XP-342 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You cannot reset Epson XP-342 with WIFI or LAN network)
+ Some printer you have to Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, install then open WIC Reset Utility program
Reset Epson XP-342 printer:
+ Select Epson XP-342 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson XP-342 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson XP-342 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full guide here:
If you don’t know what is Epson XP-342 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here
Thanks for reading