Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson XP-243 resetter to reset Epson XP-243 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights error condition on my Epson XP-243 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If Epson XP-243 printer appears problem message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and your Epson XP-243 printer has red light blinking problem: You have to download and reset Epson XP-243 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter with Epson XP-243 Resetter (How to reset)
Epson XP-243 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter overflow error and solution
– Does Epson XP-243 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson XP-243 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson XP-243 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson XP-243 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pads to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, the Epson printer will send you Warning alert and refuse to function.
How you can recognise Epson XP-243 printer waste ink pad counter overflow
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson XP-243 printer which is responsible for absorbing, collecting, accommodating unused ink during the printer is working, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson XP-243 printer will stop printing instantly.
1. If your printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an error: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” or “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. Your Epson printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show problem message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson XP-243 Waste ink Counter overflow means one of counters values are more than 100%.
You can reset your Epson XP-243 printer with WIC Reset Utility
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] and also by direct link below:
Step 2: Get WIC Reset Key
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson XP-243 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is ready for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How you can reset your Epson XP-243 printer with Epson adjustment program
Reset Epson XP-243 printer by Epson adjustment program is quite easy. You can easy reset your Epson XP-243 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson XP-243 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Close all printing job
+ Connect Epson XP-243 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You can’t reset Epson XP-243 with WIFI or LAN network)
+ Some printer you need to Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, install then run WIC Reset Utility program
Reset Epson XP-243 printer:
+ Select Epson XP-243 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson XP-243 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson XP-243 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full instruction here:
If you don’t know what is Epson XP-243 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here
Thanks for reading