Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson PX-K150 resetter to reset Epson PX-K150 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights problem condition on my Epson PX-K150 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If your Epson PX-K150 printer appears problem message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and Epson PX-K150 printer has red light blinking problem: You need to download and reset Epson PX-K150 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter with WIC Reset Utility Tool (How to reset)
Epson PX-K150 printer Waste Ink Counter overflow error and here’s how to solve that
– Does Epson PX-K150 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson PX-K150 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson PX-K150 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson PX-K150 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pad to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, the Epson printer will send you Warning alert and refuse to function.
How you can know Epson PX-K150 printer waste ink counter overflow
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson PX-K150 printer which is responsible for absorbing, receiving, accommodating unused ink during the printer is working, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson PX-K150 printer will stop printing immediately.
1. If your printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an error: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” or “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. Your printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show problem message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson PX-K150 Waste ink Counter overflow means that counters values are more than 100%.
Here’s how to solve Epson PX-K150 printer Waste Ink Pads Couter Overflow
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] or by direct link below:
Step 2: Get WIC Reset Key
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson PX-K150 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is ready for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How to reset Epson PX-K150 printing device with Epson adjustment program
Reset Epson PX-K150 printer by Epson adjustment program is very easy. You can reset your Epson PX-K150 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson PX-K150 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Cancel all printing job
+ Connect Epson PX-K150 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You can’t reset Epson PX-K150 with WIFI or LAN network)
+ Some printer you have to Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, install then run WIC Reset Utility tool
Reset Epson PX-K150 printer:
+ Select Epson PX-K150 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson PX-K150 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson PX-K150 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full instruction here:
If you don’t know what is Epson PX-K150 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here
Have a nice day!