Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson L6178 resetter to reset Epson L6178 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights problem condition on my Epson L6178 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If Epson L6178 printer shows problem message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and your Epson L6178 printer has red light blinking problem: You have to download and reset Epson L6178 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter with Epson L6178 Resetter (How to reset)
Epson L6178 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter error and solution
– Does Epson L6178 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson L6178 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson L6178 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson L6178 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pads to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, Epson L6178 will send you Warning message and refuse to function.
What is Epson L6178 printer Waste Ink Counter Overflow error
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson L6178 printer which is responsible for absorbing, collecting, accommodating waste ink during the printer is working, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson L6178 printer will stop working immediately.
1. If your Epson printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an problem: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” and also “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. The printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show problem message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson L6178 Waste ink Counter overflow means that counters values are more than 100%.
Here’s how to fix Epson L6178 printer Waste Ink Pads Couter Overflow
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] and also by direct link below:
Step 2: Get WIC Reset Key
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson L6178 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is available for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How you can reset Epson L6178 printer with WIC Reset Utility
Reset Epson L6178 printer by Epson adjustment program is quite simple. You can easy reset your Epson L6178 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson L6178 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Cancel all printing job
+ Connect Epson L6178 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You can not reset Epson L6178 with WIFI and also LAN network)
+ Some printer you should be Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, install then open WIC Reset Utility tool
Reset Epson L6178 printer:
+ Select Epson L6178 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson L6178 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson L6178 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full guide here:
If you don’t know what is Epson L6178 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here
Have a nice day!