Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson L385 resetter to reset Epson L385 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights problem condition on my Epson L385 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If your Epson L385 printer appears problem message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and your Epson L385 printer has red light blinking problem: You should be download and reset Epson L385 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter with Epson L385 Resetter (How to reset)
How to know Epson L385 printer’s waste ink pad counter overflow?
– Does Epson L385 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson L385 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson L385 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson L385 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pads to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, your Epson L385 will send you Warning message and refuse to function.
How you can recognise Epson L385 printer waste ink counter overflow
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson L385 printer which is responsible for absorbing, collecting, accommodating waste ink during the printer is working, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson L385 printer will stop working immediately.
1. If your Epson L385 printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an error: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” or “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. Your Epson printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show problem message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson L385 Waste ink Counter overflow means one of counters values are more than 100%.
Here’s how to repair Epson L385 printer Waste Ink Pads Couter Overflow
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] and also by direct link below:
Step 2: Get WIC Reset Key
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson L385 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is ready for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How to reset your Epson L385 printing device with WIC Reset Utility
Reset Epson L385 printer by Epson adjustment program is very easy. You can reset your Epson L385 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson L385 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Close all printing job
+ Connect Epson L385 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You cannot reset Epson L385 with WIFI and also LAN network)
+ Some printer you have to Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, setup then run WIC Reset Utility tool
Reset Epson L385 printer:
+ Select Epson L385 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson L385 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson L385 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full instruction here:
If you don’t know what is Epson L385 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here
Thanks for reading