Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson L366 resetter to reset Epson L366 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights error condition on my Epson L366 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If your Epson L366 printer appears error message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and Epson L366 printer has red light blinking error: You have to download and reset your Epson L366 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter with WIC Reset Utility Tool (How to reset)
Epson L366 printer Waste Ink Counter error and how to fix that
– Does Epson L366 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson L366 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson L366 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson L366 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pad to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, the Epson printer will send you Warning message and refuse to function.
What is Epson L366 printer Waste Ink Counter Overflow problem
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson L366 printer which is responsible for absorbing, collecting, accommodating unused ink during the printer is working, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson L366 printer will stop printing immediately.
1. If your Epson printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an problem: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” or “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. Your Epson L366 printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show error message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson L366 Waste ink Counter overflow means one of counters values are more than 100%.
Here’s how to solve Epson L366 printer Waste Ink Pads Couter Overflow
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] or by direct link below:
Step 2: Purchasing (Reset Key)
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson L366 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is ready for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How to reset your Epson L366 printing device with WIC Reset Utility
Reset Epson L366 printer by Epson adjustment program is quite easy. You can reset your Epson L366 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson L366 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Cancel all printing job
+ Connect Epson L366 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You can not reset Epson L366 with WIFI or LAN network)
+ Some printer you need to Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, setup then open WIC Reset Utility tool
Reset Epson L366 printer:
+ Select Epson L366 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson L366 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson L366 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full guide here:
+ Watch video how to reset your Epson L366 printer with WicReset Tools here
+ Read how to reset Epson L366 printer with WicReset Tool by here
If you don’t know what is Epson L366 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here
If you have any question, please [Click here] to visit F.A.Q page and also you can contact us
Have a nice day!