Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson L364 resetter to reset Epson L364 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights error condition on my Epson L364 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If your Epson L364 printer appears problem message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and your Epson L364 printer has red light blinking problem: You need to download and reset Epson L364 printer Waste Ink Counter with Epson L364 Resetter (How to reset)
How to know Epson L364 printer’s waste counter overflow?
– Does Epson L364 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson L364 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson L364 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson L364 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pad to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, Epson L364 will send you Warning alert and refuse to function.
What is Epson L364 printer Waste Ink Counter Overflow error
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson L364 printer which is responsible for absorbing, collecting, accommodating waste ink during the printer is working, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson L364 printer will stop working instantly.
1. If your printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an error: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” or “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. The printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show error message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson L364 Waste ink Counter overflow means one of counters values are more than 100%.
Here’s how to solve Epson L364 printer Waste Ink Pads Couter Overflow
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] or by direct link below:
Step 2: Purchasing (Reset Key)
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson L364 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is ready for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How to reset your Epson L364 printing device with Epson adjustment program
Reset Epson L364 printer by Epson adjustment program is very easy. You can reset your Epson L364 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson L364 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Cancel all printing job
+ Connect Epson L364 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You can not reset Epson L364 with WIFI or LAN network)
+ Some printer you have to Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, install then open WIC Reset Utility program
Reset Epson L364 printer:
+ Select Epson L364 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson L364 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson L364 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full instruction here:
If you don’t know what is Epson L364 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here