Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson L362 resetter to reset Epson L362 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights error condition on my Epson L362 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If your Epson L362 printer appears error message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and Epson L362 printer has red light blinking problem: You should be download and reset Epson L362 printer Waste Ink Counter with WIC Reset Utility Tool (How to reset)
How to know Epson L362 printer’s waste counter overflow?
– Does Epson L362 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson L362 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson L362 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson L362 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pad to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, Epson L362 will send you Warning message and refuse to function.
How to recognise Epson L362 printer waste ink pad counter overflow
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson L362 printer which is responsible for absorbing, receiving, accommodating waste ink during the printing, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson L362 printer will stop working instantly.
1. If your Epson L362 printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an problem: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” or “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. Your Epson L362 printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show problem message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson L362 Waste ink Counter overflow means that counters values are more than 100%.
Here’s how to repair Epson L362 printer Waste Ink Pads Couter Overflow
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] or by direct link below:
Step 2: Purchasing (Reset Key)
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson L362 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is available for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How to reset your Epson L362 printing device with Epson adjustment program
Reset Epson L362 printer by Epson adjustment program is simple. You can easy reset your Epson L362 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson L362 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Cancel all printing job
+ Connect Epson L362 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You cannot reset Epson L362 with WIFI or LAN network)
+ Some printer you need to Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, install then open WIC Reset Utility program
Reset Epson L362 printer:
+ Select Epson L362 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson L362 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson L362 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full instruction here:
If you don’t know what is Epson L362 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here