Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson L312 resetter to reset Epson L312 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights problem condition on my Epson L312 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If Epson L312 printer appears error message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and Epson L312 printer has red light blinking error: You have to download and reset Epson L312 printer Waste Ink Counter with Epson L312 Resetter (How to reset)
How to know Epson L312 printer’s waste counter overflow?
– Does Epson L312 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson L312 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson L312 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson L312 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pads to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, your Epson L312 will send you Warning message and refuse to function.
What is Epson L312 printer Waste Ink Counter Overflow error
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson L312 printer which is responsible for absorbing, collecting, accommodating waste ink during the printer is working, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson L312 printer will stop printing automatically.
1. If the printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an error: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” or “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. The printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show problem message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson L312 Waste ink Counter overflow means one of counters values are more than 100%.
You can reset Epson L312 printer with WIC Reset Utility
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] and also by direct link below:
Step 2: Purchasing (Reset Key)
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson L312 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is ready for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How you can reset your Epson L312 computer printer with Epson adjustment program
Reset Epson L312 printer by Epson adjustment program is very simple. You can easy reset your Epson L312 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson L312 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Cancel all printing job
+ Connect Epson L312 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You can not reset Epson L312 with WIFI and also LAN network)
+ Some printer you have to Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, install then open WIC Reset Utility program
Reset Epson L312 printer:
+ Select Epson L312 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson L312 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson L312 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full guide here:
If you don’t know what is Epson L312 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here