Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson L3060 resetter to reset Epson L3060 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights problem condition on my Epson L3060 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If Epson L3060 printer appears error message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and your Epson L3060 printer has red light blinking problem: You should be download and reset Epson L3060 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter with WIC Reset Utility Tool (How to reset)
Epson L3060 printer Waste Ink Counter error and solution
– Does Epson L3060 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson L3060 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson L3060 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson L3060 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pads to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, the Epson printer will send you Warning message and refuse to function.
What is Epson L3060 printer Waste Ink Counter Overflow problem
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson L3060 printer which is responsible for absorbing, receiving, accommodating unused ink during the printing, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson L3060 printer will stop working immediately.
1. If the printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an error: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” and also “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. The printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show error message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson L3060 Waste ink Counter overflow means that counters values are more than 100%.
Reset your Epson L3060 printer by WIC Reset Tool
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] or by direct link below:
Step 2: Purchasing (Reset Key)
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson L3060 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is ready for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How to reset Epson L3060 printer with WIC Reset Utility
Reset Epson L3060 printer by Epson adjustment program is very easy. You can reset your Epson L3060 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson L3060 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Cancel all printing job
+ Connect Epson L3060 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You can not reset Epson L3060 with WIFI and also LAN network)
+ Some printer you should be Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, setup then run WIC Reset Utility tool
Reset Epson L3060 printer:
+ Select Epson L3060 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson L3060 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson L3060 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full instruction here:
If you don’t know what is Epson L3060 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here
Hope this article helpful for you!