Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson EW-M660FT resetter to reset Epson EW-M660FT printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights problem condition on my Epson EW-M660FT printer with Epson adjustment program.
If your Epson EW-M660FT printer shows error message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and your Epson EW-M660FT printer has red light blinking problem: You need to download and reset your Epson EW-M660FT printer Waste Ink Pads Counter with WIC Reset Utility Tool (How to reset)
How to know Epson EW-M660FT printer’s waste counter overflow?
– Does Epson EW-M660FT printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson EW-M660FT ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson EW-M660FT printer to an Epson service center?
Epson EW-M660FT printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pads to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, your Epson EW-M660FT will send you Warning alert and refuse to function.
How to know Epson EW-M660FT printer waste ink pad counter overflow
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson EW-M660FT printer which is responsible for absorbing, receiving, accommodating unused ink during the printing, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson EW-M660FT printer will stop working immediately.
1. If your Epson printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an error: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” and also “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. Your printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show problem message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson EW-M660FT Waste ink Counter overflow means that counters values are more than 100%.
Reset your Epson EW-M660FT printer by WIC Reset Tool
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] and also by direct link below:
Step 2: Purchasing (Reset Key)
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson EW-M660FT printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is available for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How to reset Epson EW-M660FT printer with WIC Reset Utility
Reset Epson EW-M660FT printer by Epson adjustment program is simple. You can reset your Epson EW-M660FT printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson EW-M660FT printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Close all printing job
+ Connect Epson EW-M660FT printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You can’t reset Epson EW-M660FT with WIFI or LAN network)
+ Some printer you should be Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, install then run WIC Reset Utility tool
Reset Epson EW-M660FT printer:
+ Select Epson EW-M660FT printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson EW-M660FT Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson EW-M660FT printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full guide here:
+ Watch video how to reset your Epson EW-M660FT printer with WicReset Tools here
+ Read how to reset Epson EW-M660FT printer with WicReset Tool by here
If you don’t know what is Epson EW-M660FT printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here
If you have any question, please [Click here] to visit F.A.Q page or you can contact us
Thanks for reading