Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson ET-4550 resetter to reset Epson ET-4550 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights problem condition on my Epson ET-4550 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If Epson ET-4550 printer shows error message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and your Epson ET-4550 printer has red light blinking error: You have to download and reset Epson ET-4550 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter with Epson ET-4550 Resetter (How to reset)
How to know Epson ET-4550 printer’s waste counter overflow?
– Does Epson ET-4550 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson ET-4550 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson ET-4550 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson ET-4550 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pad to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, your Epson ET-4550 will send you Warning alert and refuse to function.
What is Epson ET-4550 printer Waste Ink Counter Overflow problem
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson ET-4550 printer which is responsible for absorbing, collecting, accommodating waste ink during the printing, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson ET-4550 printer will stop working immediately.
1. If the printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an problem: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” and also “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. The printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show error message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson ET-4550 Waste ink Counter overflow means that counters values are more than 100%.
Reset your Epson ET-4550 printer by WIC Reset Tool
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] and also by direct link below:
Step 2: Get WIC Reset Key
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson ET-4550 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is available for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How you can reset your Epson ET-4550 printer with Epson adjustment program
Reset Epson ET-4550 printer by Epson adjustment program is quite simple. You can reset your Epson ET-4550 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson ET-4550 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Cancel all printing job
+ Connect Epson ET-4550 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You cannot reset Epson ET-4550 with WIFI or LAN network)
+ Some printer you have to Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, setup then open WIC Reset Utility tool
Reset Epson ET-4550 printer:
+ Select Epson ET-4550 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson ET-4550 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson ET-4550 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full instruction here:
If you don’t know what is Epson ET-4550 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here
Glad to meet you!