Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson E-340 resetter to reset Epson E-340 printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights error condition on my Epson E-340 printer with Epson adjustment program.
If your Epson E-340 printer shows problem message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and your Epson E-340 printer has red light blinking problem: You have to download and reset Epson E-340 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter with WIC Reset Utility Tool (How to reset)
Epson E-340 printer Waste Ink Pads Counter overflow error and solution
– Does Epson E-340 printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson E-340 ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson E-340 printer to an Epson service center?
Epson E-340 printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pads to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, Epson E-340 will send you Warning alert and refuse to function.
What is Epson E-340 printer Waste Ink Counter Overflow problem
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson E-340 printer which is responsible for absorbing, collecting, accommodating unused ink during the printer is working, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson E-340 printer will stop working automatically.
1. If your printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an problem: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” or “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. The printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show problem message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson E-340 Waste ink Counter overflow means one of counters values are more than 100%.
You can reset Epson E-340 printer with WIC Reset Utility
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] or by direct link below:
Step 2: Purchasing (Reset Key)
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson E-340 printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is ready for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How to reset Epson E-340 printer with WIC Reset Utility
Reset Epson E-340 printer by Epson adjustment program is very easy. You can reset your Epson E-340 printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson E-340 printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Close all printing job
+ Connect Epson E-340 printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You cannot reset Epson E-340 with WIFI and also LAN network)
+ Some printer you should be Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, setup then run WIC Reset Utility tool
Reset Epson E-340 printer:
+ Select Epson E-340 printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson E-340 Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson E-340 printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full guide here:
If you don’t know what is Epson E-340 printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here