Download WIC Reset Utility Tool – Epson EP-774A resetter to reset Epson EP-774A printer waste ink counter overflow and reset flashing lights problem condition on my Epson EP-774A printer with Epson adjustment program.
If Epson EP-774A printer shows problem message “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life” and Epson EP-774A printer has red light blinking problem: You have to download and reset your Epson EP-774A printer Waste Ink Counter with Epson EP-774A Resetter (How to reset)
Epson EP-774A printer Waste Ink Counter overflow error and solution
– Does Epson EP-774A printer stop to printing and say parts inside your Epson printer are at the end of their life?
– Does it say Epson EP-774A ink pads need changing?
– Have you got an e-letter in the display and flashing red lights?
– Are you being told to take your Epson EP-774A printer to an Epson service center?
Epson EP-774A printer and every Epson Printers have an internal Waste Ink Pad to collect the wasted ink during the process of cleaning and printing. When this ink pads reaches its limitation, your Epson EP-774A will send you Warning message and refuse to function.
What is Epson EP-774A printer Waste Ink Counter Overflow problem
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson EP-774A printer which is responsible for absorbing, collecting, accommodating waste ink during the printer is working, cleaning the printhead. Once these Waste Ink Pads is overflow, the Epson EP-774A printer will stop working immediately.
1. If the printer has LCD screen, the LCD screen will give an error: “The Printer’s Ink Pads are at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support” and also “The Printer’s Ink Pad is at the end of It service life. Please contact Epson Support”.
2. The printer’s red light blinking error
3. Computer show error message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support”
4. Check Waste Ink Counter by WIC Reset: Run Wic Reset Utility tool, click “Read Waste Counters” button, full counter is 100%. Epson EP-774A Waste ink Counter overflow means that counters values are more than 100%.
You can reset Epson EP-774A printer with WIC Reset Utility
Step 1: Free Download WIC Reset Utility Tools
We have both version for Windows and Mac OS X. You can download WIC Reset Utility in [Download Page] and also by direct link below:
Step 2: Get WIC Reset Key
The One Time RESET KEY is required for RESET FUNCTION when you are using the WIC Reset utility to reset Epson EP-774A printer.
Wic Reset Key for use with Epson Adjustment Program (WICReset on Windows, iWIC on Mac) is ready for purchase on ResetKey.net
Step 3: How to reset Epson EP-774A computer printer with WIC Reset Utility
Reset Epson EP-774A printer by Epson adjustment program is quite easy. You can reset your Epson EP-774A printer by Yourself
This is quick guide:
Before reset Epson EP-774A printer:
+ Disable all USB connection and printer
+ Cancel all printing job
+ Connect Epson EP-774A printer and your computer by USB cable only. (You can not reset Epson EP-774A with WIFI or LAN network)
+ Some printer you need to Disable the Epson Status Monitor
+ Connect your computer to the internet.
+ Download, setup then run WIC Reset Utility program
Reset Epson EP-774A printer:
+ Select Epson EP-774A printer in the right sidebar of WIC Reset Tool:
+ Click “Reset Waste Counters” button:
+ Enter Epson EP-774A Wic Reset Key you have received in email:
+ Wait a second, when WIC Reset Tool says you turn printer OFF, turn OFF Epson EP-774A printer, after turn OFF Epson printer, you will receive message:”Congratulations, Your printer waste counter(s) have now been reset”.
You can read full instruction here:
If you don’t know what is Epson EP-774A printer’s Waste Ink Pad – Read here
Hope this article helpful for you!